My Most Popular 16 Posts in 2015 According to Google Analytics for halloweencrafts.tumblr.com.
Thanks you so much for reading my Tumblr Halloween Blog! Out of my 4 Tumblr blogs, this is the most fun one to do because crafters of all kinds let their creativity run wild for this holiday and create amazing DIYs.
1. DIY Spell and Potion Book from Better After here. Collage by me – part of ongoing DIY curating to get the point of a DIY across quickly to a Tumblr audience scrolling through their dashboards.
2. DIY Illuminated Pumpkin Arch from Don Morin here.
3. DIY Bigger Cleavage without Wearing a Corset to Fill Out Cosplay Outfits from Pompberry here.
4. 4 DIY Halloween Altered Book Tutorials here.
5. DIY Halloween Makeup Tutorials from Sandra Holmbom here. Sandra, sadly for now, has stopped blogging. But the tutorials are still up on her site.
6. DIY Glue Gun Elvish Crown and Ears Tutorial from Sandra Holmbom here.
7. 3 Packing Tape Ghost Tutorials here.
8. DIY Shrunken Head from BradBlogSpeed here. Again, the collage I made seen all over Pinterest. On Tumblr you only have a few seconds to grab readers’ attention so good images are key.
9. DIY How to Get a Baby Doll Inside a Jar from by Bakke on HalloweenForum.com here.
10. DIY Intestines Jeans here.
11. DIY Glitter Halloween Masquerade Mask Tutorial and Template from Sprinkles in Springs here.
12. DIY Halloween Costume Inspiration: Wednesday Addams from Design Love Fest here.
13. DIY Boiled Wool Cloche Hat from alvan at Craftster here.
14. DIY Creepiest Halloween Serving Dishes Ever here.
15. DIY Inspiration: Sketched Face Makeup by Sandra Holmbom here.
16. DIY Dollar Store Fairies to Zombie Siamese Twins from Just Crafty Enough here.
My Top Reblogged Tumblr Posts for halloweencrafts.tumblr.com, Month by Month for 2015. And yes, there’s an app for that HERE.
halloweencrafts.tumblr.com, 137 Posts, 105,308 Notes
The Halloween top posts are really inaccurate. June is missing entirely, leaving out DIY Yarn Veins by Marc Clancy on Instagram with 3,357 notes. Still a very cool app.
12. DIY Holiday Jack Skellington Ornaments.
11. DIY Potion Printables from Somerset Place.
10. DIY Marshmallow Spiderweb Cupcakes from Handmade Charlotte.
9. DIY Devil’s Food Devil Cupcakes from Ambrosia.
8. DIY Bat Dress Pattern from EvaDress.
7. DIY No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies from Creme de la Crumb.
5. DIY Vampire Necklaces.
4. DIY Marie Antoinette’s Necklace from Beadaholique.
3. DIY Light Up Fairy Dress from Angela Clayton’s Costumery & Creations.
2. DIY Blood Vial Necklace from Dream a Little Bigger.
1. DIY Rubber Snake Bowl Tutorial from Rain on a Tin Roof.